Shatrugan Sinha on one thing he felt embarassed about

shatrughan sinha, shatrughan singha looks, shatrughan sinha,

Veteran Bollywood actor Shatrughan Sinha asserted that he felt embarrassed about his looks when he entered the film industry.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

Shatrughan Sinha talked about being insecure with his looks in actor Arbaaz Khan’s chat show ‘The Invincibles‘.

“I used to feel very embarrassed, I used to think I am entering Bollywood with a face that was not perfect,” the 76-year-old said. “I worried how will I make it in films with my face, what will I do about it? I was so worried that I had even spoken to a plastic surgeon.”

Shatrughan Sinha, the father of actress Sonakshi Sinha, talked about his career choices in previous films. The celebrity said he regrets not working in Amitabh Bachchan’s hit film ‘Deewar‘ due to creative differences.

Related – Indian actor Shatrughan Sinha spotted at a wedding in Lahore

“I have had films which I have regretted. Like ‘Deewaar‘. I regretted that I couldn’t do the film. ‘Deewaar‘ was written for me. They had brought it to me. The script was with me for around six months. But we had some creative differences and I returned the script back,” he said.

He added: “Similarly, with ‘Sholay‘, I was supposed to do it. The role that my friend Amitabh Bachchan did. They wanted me to do it. Some people wanted to do the role of Gabbar Singh.”



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/N2Vv4p0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post